Thursday, January 7, 2016

Thursday, November 19




Today was a day to just relax!   Hooray!  I had lunch with my brother Russell at the Elephant Bar Restaurant.  The food was good and we had a nice visit.

I also got my hair styled at the Sanctuary Salon and Spa, which was across the street at Birdcage Walk.

I drove by my family's house on Orangewood Drive in Fair Oaks.  We sold it after my father died, but it still looks nice from the outside.  I took the picture from the street because I was a little nervous about actually going on the property.


I went back to Kathy's apartment and we went out to dinner at Mimi's Cafe.  I wanted to go by Uber, but Uber is not as good in her area as it is in DC.  We waited a long time and then the driver called and said he was tied up in traffic.  Kathy ended up driving.  We again had a great visit and just enjoyed relaxing together.


No comments:

Post a Comment